Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Where It All Began... The Cupcake Station

The Cupcake Station, Birmingham, MI

My All-Time Favorite Red Velvet Cupcake

This past weekend I was out shopping in downtown Birmingham and stopped by my all time favorite cupcake shop, The Cupcake Station. This place is heaven. There is one in Birmingham, one in Ann Arbor, one in Ferndale, and one in Plymouth. The Cupcake Station is where I first discovered my love for red velvet cupcakes. They have since expanded my palate to pretty much every variation of flavor they come up with, and I have yet to taste a bad one. When my boyfriend and I were in college, the Cupcake Station in Ann Arbor was one of our favorite places to go together for dessert. I have already determined that whenever I get married, I will forgo a wedding cake and have Cupcake Station Cupcakes instead.


After checking out all of these beautiful cupcakes, I couldn't help but take a couple home.


While in Birmingham, Erin, Josh, and I hit up Cosi for some lunch and I had the most amazing brie and fruit plate. It was so pretty, I just had to snap a photo. Yes, I got some funny looks from the people around us...


No comments:

Post a Comment