Thursday, May 17, 2012

Missoni For Target

Since I am pretty much always on the go between Lansing, Detroit, and my cottage up north in the summer, my huge toiletries bag has become so helpful! I can fit ALL of my bathroom stuff in this bag, and it even has clever zipper pockets inside for all the little things so they don't get lost. I picked this bag up at Target, it was one of the Missoni collection for Target pieces and I had to have it. I have been loyal to it ever since I brought it home. For all those summer trips this summer, I highly recommend investing in a large toiletries bag so that you don't wind up packing three different makeup bags to fit all your sunscreen and aloes.



2 comments:

  1. Love this, want this, did you get a while ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, I got it like a week after the Missoni for Target Collection came out because I was afraid of the crowds. Target has similar ones by different brands.

    ReplyDelete