Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Work Out!

What is scattered all over my coffee table is a reflection of what is going on in my life. At this moment my coffee table is pushed into the corner of my living room and covered in stationary, books, the latest issue of W Magazine, and these work out DVDs:



I have made working out a focus in my life lately, forcing myself to do something active every single day. I have made a commitment and for 5 weeks I've stuck to it. So far, so good. What I've learned is that I get bored doing the same thing every day. I cannot walk the same path or on a treadmill or do the same work out every day, so I've added some fun, new DVDs to spice up my fitness routine. I took a ballet class in college and it was an amazing workout and it was actually a really good time. This lead me to discover a ballet conditioning work out DVD by Elements. I also picked up Bethenny's latest work out DVD, Skinnygirl Workout to get some yoga in the mix. Both of these DVD's are challenging and work out all different parts of the body. I am a big fan of both and actually look forward to doing them! If you are working on your fitness to get back in swimsuit shape, I highly recommend giving them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment