Friday, May 11, 2012

Moisturize!

I have found that the more I moisturize, the better my skin looks. My face normally gets really dry when the seasons change and does that really annoying peely thing on my nose. Regular light facial moisturizers just cannot fix it. A couple months ago I had a pretty bad curling iron burn on my forehead. Those of you that have ever experienced this are the only ones who can understand how much it hurts and how long those burn marks take to go away. I talked to a plastic surgeon about it, because regular over the counter burn creams just weren't cutting it and I was really worried about scarring. The doc recommended Dermaide, and told me that he swears by it. I found it at the hospital pharmacy.


I gave it a shot on my burn and in a few days it was almost gone. I have no scar left behind. I was amazed. So when the weather started getting cold and my skin started getting really dry, I decided to give it a shot all over my face. I have been using it as a facial moisturizer ever since. I have seen a dramatic difference in my skin. I have no more peely nose, my skin is nice and soft, and my makeup goes on and stays on much better even without a primer. The only down side is that it is really hard to find in a store or pharmacy. You can however find it online: http://dermaidecream.com.

Thanks to Sephora's free gift, I have also recently tried the new moisturizing oil with Josie Maran Argan Oil, and I have been pleasantly surprised. I have been using the Dermaide in the morning and the Aragan Oil at night. My face feels and looks great!


No comments:

Post a Comment