Monday, May 21, 2012

Lovely Weekend Back Home

Mudgie's spinach spread

I spent this past weekend at my parents' house in Grosse Pointe. My parents went to Indiana for my sister's graduation, so Josh and I spent the weekend with my brother and all the puppies. Friday night Josh and I met up with my Nanny and Uncle Rich for some dinner at Mudgies, which was yummy and entertaining as always.


We spent the rest of the weekend alternating between relaxing and chasing after Willard. It was fabulous and exhausting to hang out with all of the dogs. Josh and I took them for a nice long walk on Saturday and then made a fabulous grilled chicken dinner while the dogs napped on the kitchen floor. 


Now that my sister is home, I am looking forward to some quality sister time. She has already given me a stack of Jane Austen novels to read this summer. Love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment