Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nine West Love

I love Nine West. I have been loyal to their pumps since I was a teenager. They make stylish, beautiful shoes, for a good price, and they almost always fit my feet. I have branched out into Nine West sandals, and I have not been disappointed. Nine West sandals are just as beautiful and exciting as their heels. Here's my proof:


I have been wearing all three whenever my flip flops are too casual. The black and gold pair on the left sit a little high on my feat and I do not like to cut off my legs since they are not the longest, so I only wear them with pants or short skirts. The gold pair in the middle go with EVERYTHING! The watermelon colored pair on the right have a nice little wedge, so they look a little more dressy. These sandals can keep your feet comfy, cool, and dressy enough to wear to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment