Thursday, May 31, 2012

Harp's Lingerie


I have learned the hard way that you can destroy even the best of outfits if you do not have the proper foundations on underneath. My secret to perfect lingerie for literally anything from a t-shirt to a backless dress is Harp's Lingerie in Birmingham. This gem of a boutique will not only measure and fit you, but custom fits each bra they sell. It is a little odd the first time you go in and are asked to go into a dressing room and get topless, but it is worth it! I will never buy a bra anywhere else! If you have a difficult top or dress that you need help finding undergarments for, you can bring it in and they will assist you in finding a solution. This past weekend my sister and I stopped into Harp's to update our foundations, and both left happily wearing new bras. I highly recommend checking this place out asap! You will thank me, I promise!


Harp's also recommends and sells this great, gentle detergent, Lovlast. You only have to use a little bit and it smells really good! If you are going to invest in some good foundations, it makes sense to take care of them properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment