Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flip Flop

I love flip flops! They represent summer and the ability to slip them on and run out to the pool or the beach. They show off brightly colored toes, tan feet, and they go with pretty much any outfit in the summer.

Havaianas and Rainbows

I have so many beautiful high heeled sandals and wedges for summer, but when it comes down to it, summer is flip flop weather. I hardly ever wear my heels and wedges in the summer unless I am going to an event or out for the night. Even then, I'll choose Jack Rogers over heels/wedges a lot of the time. Since my regular line up of every day flip flops (my Havaianas and Rainbows) are comfortably but rather androgynous, I decided to find some pretty alternatives.

BCBG

Dollhouse

I found these at TJMaxx and DSW respectively and fell in love with the bows and the price. The BCBG sandals I purchased after spending hours and hours helping Josh find a suit, so I needed a shoe fix. The Dollhouse sandals I came across randomly and couldn't live without. I am a little nervous that they may not be as comfortable as my staple flip flops, but they were only $15, so I thought it was worth the risk. This summer I'll probably stick with flat sandals most of the time, but at least they will be prettier!

No comments:

Post a Comment