Friday, April 27, 2012

When You Carry A Large Purse Or Tote...

I have an affinity for large bags. I like being able to carry many items with me on a daily basis; several lip glosses, hand lotion, my camera, a pair of flip flops, a good book or magazine, my wallet, a notebook and pen. All of these things do not fit in a small purse or clutch, so for every day, I like a large purse or tote. Part of carrying a lot of stuff in a large bag, is having to hunt for a specific item. I am notorious for searching through my bag for whatever it is I need in that moment. I've noticed both my boyfriend and cat tend to look at me and judge while I dig into my bag. I recently came across these...



Josh trying to find his camera in my Steve Madden Tote.




Hank trying to get his black mouse out of his Vera Bradley duffle.

Hopefully now they can sympathize with me next time they watch me digging in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment