Friday, April 6, 2012

Pure Michigan

I am spending the holiday weekend at our family's cottage in northern Michigan. Our cottage is in Thompsonville, which is about an hour south of Traverse City. It is a great location, very laid back, and a lot of fun places to explore. Instead of spending the day in the office, I am enjoying an iced tea and stealing sips of my boyfriend's turtle au lait at the local coffee shop, the Phoenix Caffe in Beulah. I am very much looking forward to a long weekend of reading, relaxing, checking out all of the local shops, and some amazing food! We got the weekend started with an incredible breakfast at Rosie's.

Best breakfast in town!

Proof.

Parker is loving all of the cuddles.

Now off to cruise around town, and then some cupcake making for my brother's birthday. Enjoy the weekend, and I'll check back in Monday with more photos from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment