Thursday, April 26, 2012

Miss Annie's Bows

Bows are absolutely one of my weaknesses. I love them on shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, and especially in my hair! Bows are the perfect girly accessory. One of my sorority sister's recently started a new bow business, Miss Annie's Bows. She hand makes each and every bow, in a variety of sizes, colors, and prints. In the last couple months she went from making cute University of Michigan bows for football games, to making a beautiful and varied assortment. I have purchased several from her and have been really impressed, so I wanted to share them with you!







You can find Miss Annie's Bows on both Facebook (www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Annies-Bows), and Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/MissAnniesBows). I encourage you to check out the selection! They are very reasonably priced, normally between $5-$12 and she will send them to you for a minimal additional charge. If you see something you like, or prefer something custom, you can place orders by sending an email to missanniesbows@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment