Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TOMS


TOMS Classics Grosgrain Ribbon in Petal

TOMS, I finally got my first pair! In case you've been under a rock, TOMS is a company that makes shoes and for each pair they sell, they donate a pair to a child in need. Obviously this is a great cause, and I had wanted to get a pair and support them, but I was not a big fan of their original canvas classics. They were kind of an odd shape, and did not look too comfortable or sturdy. When TOMS recently came out with their ballet flats, I thought finally! I went online to buy a pair, and came across these beauties! Somehow the kind of odd shape and lack of comfortable shoe look disappeared in petal pink grosgrain ribbon. I fell in love. To my delight they are just as beautiful in person, very comfortable, and surprisingly flattering with pants/leggings, capris, or skirts. I absolutely recommend them, and if you are not a big fan of the classics, check out their ballet flats! You can find them at www.toms.com or nordstrom.com.

1 comment:

  1. I am just hoping your God Daughter does not see these before pay day, they will be a must! She is sending a pair of pink sparkle to her favorite orphan in Africa, Mary.

    ReplyDelete