Sunday, April 1, 2012

I believe in manicures...-Audrey Hepburn





I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and…I believe in miracles. –Audrey Hepburn

I woke up to Hank's self manicure yesterday morning. It was hilarious! Shortly after those photos, he kept trying to snatch up the camera cord with his pretty nails.

Self Pedi. Yes, my big toes really are that big. This is why I keep them polished. When you cannot change something, create a distraction. CVS Cotton Squares and Nail Polish Remover, Envi Nail Enamel Dryer, and Orly Polish in Basket Case.

Needless to say, I was inspired by Hank to do my own nails. It was overcast and gross outside yesterday. Hank and I had my boyfriend's apartment to ourselves, since he is in New York, so I spent the afternoon with nail polish and Basketball Wives. Yes, I like to drink Diet Coke with ice out of a wine glass. It's prettier. I am also obsessed with these antique map oversize coasters! They look so cool and interesting on the coffee table. I firmly believe it is these kind of little touches that make an apartment or a house a home. My boyfriend, Josh, got them as a gift from his grandmother, so I have to find out where she found them. Any place that carries such cool coasters, probably has some other fun treasures. I'll keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment