Friday, April 13, 2012

My Latest Obsession


I have always been a lip balm person. I have become especially partial to Burt's Bees' over the years, the plain lip balm in the yellow tube. I have one in several coat pockets, each purse I use regularly, one in my car, and one in my bathroom. I use them constantly. The regular Burt's Bees' lip balm goes on clear, but the more you put on, the more it kind of dulls the soft pink of your lips. I have about 100 (kind of an exaggeration, but not really) tinted lip balms, and none of them have ever been quite right. Until now. The Burt's Bees' tinted lip balm in pink blossom and rose are perfection! They go on smooth just like the original, but they each add just a soft hue to your natural lip color that enhances instead of overwhelms. It doesn't look like you're wearing a strong lip color. My sister, Erin introduced me to these over the weekend and I could not believe I had missed them! Thank you Erin!

Pink Blossom with a little bit of Rose mixed together.

1 comment:

  1. Gonna get those for sure, if they work on you they will work for me. Go figure E found them, college kids, too much time on their hands!

    ReplyDelete