Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Erin and I sharing a cheers!
This is me in an amazing jewel toned Carolina Herrera courtesy of my mother, 
and my new favorite Kate Spade earrings (bright spot danglies in gold).

This past year has certainly been action packed. 2012 marked the beginning of this blog, new job offers for both Josh and I, the big move to Detroit, and a lot of amazing evenings with family and friends. I can hardly wait to see what comes along with 2013. 

I have been working on a couple resolutions for the new year, they are as follows, 
and in no particular order:

-Refrain from purchasing as many shoes as last year.
-Get back into regular work outs.
-Work on being more patient, I hear it's a virtue. It is also a weakness of mine.
-Find and try fun new recipes for Josh's and my dinners.
-Get back to posting on here more often!

We'll see how these go in 2013. Any words of encouragement/advice are welcome. Wish me luck!

Here's to you, my amazing readers! 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment